We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Diva Dancesport Challenge. In order to make the competition run as smoothly as possible, we are asking you to cooperate with us in the following ways:
1. Please make sure that you have completed your entry forms, a participant order form for each person attending, and a studio accounting summary. Please return the forms to us by the closing date of March 6, 2022.
2. Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation. Please check this closely for spelling, correct entries, and correct charges and let us know immediately if we need to make changes. Please be advised that at the competition we may not have the time to make changes or take additional entries.
3. Hotel reservations should be made through the organizer. All participants will be responsible for personal room charges. Hotel assignments are based on packages and date of order. In case the hotel is sold out, preferential treatment is given to package holders.
4. Upon arrival at the hotel, one representative from the studio should come to the registration desk and pick up the packages for the studio. OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BE PAID BEFORE PACKAGES CAN BE RELEASED. At the registration desk, we will accept CASH ONLY. Competitor numbers will be in the package and all participants will be given a heat list showing heat numbers and time he/she is dancing. Please be advised that the time listed is approximate and subject to change. Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
5. In accordance with current National Dance Council rules, all competitors in an NDCA event must be a registered member of the NDCA. If you are not a registered member, (this includes Professionals, Amateurs, Pre-teens, etc.) you will not be permitted to compete in the event.
6. Seating will be arranged according to packages and the date the order was received with payment. All tables in the Ballroom are numbered. Any groups wishing to sit together should order tickets at the same time. Seating is assigned when the tickets are ordered with payment. If you are scheduled to dance in a session and you do not order tickets for that session, we will automatically add the tickets to your invoice.
Diva Dancesport Challenge
12445 Old Country Road
Wellington, FL 33414
Phone/Fax: (561) 615-8400